High Five for Friday (H54F) – originally seen at The Lauren Elizabeth – is about highlighting the everyday awesomeness from the previous week (or anticipating the awesomeness in the week to come), which I think is a good practice. So without further ado, here are my high fives this week:
1. Rollerskating party for Derek’s 30th b-day! If you haven’t been in a while, you should go again. It’s awesome!
2. Coffee with a high school friend I hadn’t seen in a while. (Keep in mind I’m currently living across the country from where I went to high school.)
3. This article about pronunciation differences depending on geography. Coming from southeast Wisconsin, I can say it’s pretty accurate for me!
4. Quiet afternoons in the office that are both productive and enjoyable.
5. Looking forward to having friends over this weekend!
Hope you have a great weekend!