High Five for Friday (H54F) – originally seen at The Lauren Elizabeth – is about highlighting the everyday awesomeness from the previous week (or anticipating the awesomeness in the week to come), which I think is a good practice. So without further ado, here are my high fives this week:
- Mini golf and pizza at Play Faire Park with BOBS folks last weekend – hot, but fun!
- Dance party with Derek late one night. It seriously does feel good to dance like no one is watching. Hence, no photo.
- Banoffee Pie. ‘Nuf said.*
- Star Trek: Into Darkness (and summer blockbuster movie season, in general).
- 3-day weekend! Be back here on Tuesday.
*What? That’s not really ‘nuf said because you don’t know what banoffee pie is? We’ll have to remedy that next week.