High Five for Friday (H54F) – originally seen at The Lauren Elizabeth – is about highlighting the everyday awesomeness from the previous week (or anticipating the awesomeness in the week to come), which I think is a good practice. So without further ado, here are my high fives this week:
- We went to the drive-in movie theatre last Fri. night and saw Iron Man 3 and 42. It was a beautiful night for it, but I haven’t stayed out until 2 a.m. in a while!
- Sleeping in on Saturday morning (see #1).
- Frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries!
- My sister sent me a sweet (in all senses of the word) package with a card and Biscoff cookies! (If you haven’t tried Biscoff cookies yet, do it. Now. Before reading #5. You won’t regret it. I promise.)
- Impromptu dinner with David (visiting from Michigan), Dan, Laura, and Gabriel! Somehow, even spaghetti tastes better when you’re surrounded by fun people.
Once again, no photos (those Biscoff cookies didn’t stand a chance)…ah, well! Happy weekend!