High Five for Friday (H54F) – originally seen at The Lauren Elizabeth – is about highlighting the everyday awesomeness from the previous week (or anticipating the awesomeness in the week to come), which I think is a good practice. So without further ado, here are my high fives this week:
- Last-day-of-classes lunch tradition at Oscar’s with Derek. The fajita quesadillas here are so good!
- Wearing jeans to work on a Monday (it’s a long story).*
- These flowers on a tree. What kind is it? I don’t know, but I pulled over specifically for this photo op.
- Mini wine and cheese fest, while watching Julie and Julia with some girlfriends. (I was planning to snap a photo of the aftermath, but Derek actually did our dishes while I was at work!)
- Being told by our boss to leave work early yesterday due to severe weather (a highlight because no truly severe weather showed up after all).
Hope you have a great weekend!
*It’s not really that long of a story, but longer than I want to spend telling it right now.