(Honestly, I didn’t think about blogging at all yesterday. I literally realized only this morning that I had missed it. Ah, well.)
I also realized this a.m. that I have not been recording things for which I’ve been thankful, so I thought I’d take today to catch up on that (and get a Monday morning started off right).
Lately, I’m thankful for…
- …crisp, clear fall nights perfect for walks outside and contemplation of the stars.
- …a cozy bed to snuggle into at night.
- …a job that I really do love (and even more than that, co-workers who I look forward to seeing every day).
- …the desire to continue to learn.
- …hardy ivy plants that stay alive regardless of how much I forget to care for them.
- …great fajita meat from Sam’s club (and friends that know how to prepare it).
- …space heaters.
- …invitations from friends (who are like family) for Thanksgiving dinner when we’re 1,000s of miles from our loved ones.
- …radiant fall leaves, even in West Texas (we take what we can get).
- …Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream (that’s a lot of capitals).
Don’t know why this post is called 360 – it was arbitrarily designated that by wordpress when I didn’t think up a title, so we’ll stick with it. Hope your week is full of things to be thankful for, too!