In the past two weeks, I’ve spent at least 40 hours driving (not even COUNTING the everyday stuff). That’s a pretty hefty chunk of time for a girl with a 3-minute commute, but on the other hand, it’s nothing for a Texan. I think 20 hours a week is considered part-time, no? Here are some of the places I’ve been:
- Lufkin to visit these marvelous friends
- Magnolia for a Renaissance festival with said friends (all I have to say about this is “whoa”)*.
- Dallas for a Sufjan Stevens concert (talk about inspiring!)
- San Antonio and Austin for work events
- San Angelo for a show my husband was doing
Overall, it’s been an awesome couple of weeks, and hopefully I’ll have a chance to record some specifics about the events soon, but for now, this list must suffice.
*That’s not really all I have to say about that, but for the moment, it’s all I have time for.