No, we did not go on vacation for 3 1/2 weeks. (I wish!)
But, things have been quite hectic since returning. Some things that have happened since we got back to town on May 31 (in no particular order):
- I answered about 1,000,000 emails that I missed while away.
- One of my best friends had her (and her husband’s) first baby! (Tribute to come in the near future.)
- I spent 40 hours in class last week – working in my office over my lunch break, and…
- I spent at least another 40 hours or so reading/writing for said class.
- We took a couple of trips to the lake.
- I sent my mom a birthday card.
- I talked to my mom on her birthday.
- I talked to an awesome niece – not on her birthday, but close.
- My husband played a jazz gig (yes, I do use the word ‘gig’ on a pretty regular basis since marrying him).
- Much, much more, but you get the picture.
Future post topics (to keep you coming back for more – although I still have yet to give this link to anyone…hmmm…okay then, a reminder to myself about what I don’t have time to blog about right now):
- highlights from our road trip
- tribute to aforementioned friends and new baby
- nerdy exclamations about why I actually enjoyed spending 40 hours in class last week
- multiple updates on the 26 Things list